Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is a P.S., so, hey, read this PostScript!

I started a music Myspace. Now, I fully realize that Myspace blows - I realize this even more so now that I'm trying to have one. It won't let me customize my profile colors. (This is possibly a good thing - have you seen the shit people do to their profiles when given free reign? Let's just wander around there for a quick minute... hmm. I see. Um, I... do not get what you're going for here. [Make sure not to click on those links if you value your eyesight. Too late? Sorry.]) It also won't let me post more than six songs, or let people comment if they're not Myspace members, or keep the url of my page the same for more than seven seconds. Almost no one I know is a Myspace member (that I know of) because they're all too smart. Also, there was already a 'hannaH backwards' - and I should be the only Hannah who has ever noted the palindromic quality of her name, dammit! So I had to take off the 's' and a little piece of my heart withered up and died.

But in any case, until I can find a better arrangement for showcasing my songs, I have an 'Artist Page' on 'Myspace Music' and it is here and the public ('the public' means everyone except Dan and Nick, who have already heard it) may now for the first time hear the music I write behind closed doors only when no one's home.

If you have a comment and you are not a Myspace member (kudos to you!) you can leave them here, on this entry, or in my email, or on this journal in general.

Edit: 1/14 - The sound quality's also pretty awful... so if you think you might like a particular song but can't really tell because it sounds like it's coming out of tinny speakers on a boat in the ocean, email me and I will send you a high-quality mp3.

No comments: